Information on the processing of Personal Data
pursuant to Legislative Decree 196/03 and subsequent amendments and articles 13-14 of the "European regulation on the protection and processing of personal data" - REG.UE 2016/679 (GDPR).
Pursuant to Legislative Decree 196/03 and subsequent amendments and to EU Regulation no. 2016/679 (hereinafter "GDPR 2016/679"), containing provisions for the protection of persons and other subjects regarding the processing of personal data, we wish to inform you that the personal data you provide will be processed in compliance with the aforementioned legislation and the confidentiality obligations to which HLB Analysis SpA is bound.
Data Controller and Data Procession Officer
The Data Controller is HLB Analisi Spa, in the person of the Chairman of the Board of Directors, Maurizio Magri, with registered office in Reggio Emilia (RE), Viale Bernardino Ramazzini 39/E, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
The list of subjects identified as Data Processors can be requested by sending an e-mail to the following address email@example.com.
Scope of Data Processing
The personal data you provide and communicated to us will be used:
- to be able to perform the professional and/or commercial services required and to be able to execute the obligations, including legal ones, connected to them (by way of example only: administrative, fiscal and tax obligations)
- for the management of contractual relations between the parties
- pto respond to any requests and for communications of a technical and organizational nature.
We inform you that, taking into account the purposes of the processing as illustrated above, the provision of data is mandatory and their failure, partial or incorrect provision may have, as a consequence, the impossibility of carrying out the contractual services.
Data Processing methods and storage
The data requested and supplied by you are used in compliance with the principles of correctness, lawfulness and transparency.
The processing of the data you provide will be carried out in an automated and/or manual form, in compliance with the provisions of art. 32 of the GDPR 2016/679, by specially appointed subjects and in compliance with the provisions of art. 29 GDPR 2016/679.
We point out that, in compliance with the principles of lawfulness, purpose limitation and data minimization, pursuant to art. 5 GDPR 2016/679, the data you provide will be kept for the period of time necessary to achieve the purposes for which they are collected and processed and as required by the relevant regulations.
Scope of Communication and Dissemination
The data you provide is not disclosed to indeterminate subjects, but can instead be communicated to public and private subjects, bodies and institutions for the achievement of the purposes specified above and in the cases provided for by law or regulation.
By way of example, the following are some subjects to whom the Company can/must communicate your data:
- any qualified subjects who provide the Data Controller with services and/or services instrumental to the purposes indicated above, for example couriers and carriers.
- qualified subjects, such as, for example, credit institutions, companies and insurance bodies, which provide the company with services and/or services instrumental to the management of the services rendered in execution of the contractual obligations assumed.
- consultants who assist the company in various capacities with particular reference to legal, tax, social security, accounting and organizational aspects as well as any other person to whom the data must be communicated on the basis of an express rule of law or regulation.
Personal Data transfer
The data may be transferred and communicated to service providers, partners and authorities and/or public bodies operating in member states of the European Union in order to execute the contract. However, the data will not be transferred to third countries outside the European Union.
Rights of the interested party
Pursuant to articles from 15 to 22 of EU Regulation no. 2016/679, in relation to the processing of personal data supplied by you, has the right to request at any time:
- the access: you can request confirmation as to whether or not data concerning you are being processed, as well as further clarifications regarding the information referred to in this Information, as well as to receive the data itself, within the limits of reasonableness;
- the rectification: you can request to rectify or integrate the data you have provided us or in any case in our possession, if inaccurate;
- the cancellation: you can request that your acquired or processed data be cancelled, if they are no longer necessary for our purposes or where there are no disputes or disputes in place, in the event of withdrawal of consent or your opposition to the treatment, in case of treatment unlawful, or if there is a legal obligation to cancel;
- the limitation: you can request the limitation of the processing of your personal data, when one of the conditions referred to in art. 18 of the GDPR; in this case, your data will not be processed, except for storage, without your consent, except for what is explained in the same article in paragraph 2.
- the opposition: you can oppose the processing of your data at any time on the basis of our legitimate interest, unless there are legitimate reasons for proceeding with the processing that prevail over yours, for example for the exercise or our defense in court judicial; your opposition will always prevail over our legitimate interest in processing your data;
- the portability: you can request to receive your data, or to have them transmitted to another holder indicated by you, in a structured format, commonly used and readable by an automatic device.
Furthermore, pursuant to art. 7, par. 3, GDPR, we inform you that you can exercise your right to withdraw consent at any time, without prejudice to the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent previously given. Finally, we inform you that you have the right to lodge a complaint with the Supervisory Authority, which in Italy is the Guarantor for the Protection of Personal Data.
To exercise these rights, report problems or ask for clarifications on the processing of your personal data, you can send an e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
we also inform you that it is possible to forward your requests by post, by writing to the Data Controller, as identified above, specifying the subject of the request.
Information updated on 29 May 2023.